FREE shipping on all orders over $175 for delivery in Australia.
For delivery to Australia, we have $10 flat rate shipping on all orders.
We ship Australia wide.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers etc.
For international orders, shipping costs will not show up on your checkout page.
For delivery outside of Australia, please contact us on +61 497 350 016 or [email protected] and we will arrange a quote for shipping.
All orders will be dispatched within 1-3 business days of being received.
We ship with Sendle and larger orders will be dispatched using Direct Freight Express*. You will be provided with tracking information via email for your parcel.
*Sendle & Direct Freight delivers to street addresses only, sorry no PO boxes
- Deliveries in Melbourne, Bendigo & Geelong, should arrive the next business day.
- Deliveries in Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, Albury, Central Coast, New Castle & Wollongong should arrive in 1 to 2 business days.
- Deliveries in Brisbane, Hobart, Launceston, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Northern Rivers, port Macquarie & Toowoomba should arrive in 2 to 5 business days.
- Deliveries in Cairns, Bundaberg, Mackay, Maryborugh, Rockhampton, Sunshine Coast & Townsville should arrive in 4 to 7 business days.
- Deliveries in Perth & Darwin should arrive in 5 to 10 business days.
Direct Freight Express delivery: 1-5 days
We take special care to provide our customers with quality products.
All items sold by the metre (eg fabric, ribbon, lace) are carefully checked by our staff before they are sent to you. We do not provide returns on merchandise sold by the metre.
If you receive an item which is sold by the piece (eg. buttons) which you believe is damaged or faulty, please contact us on 0497 350 016 within 10 days of invoice date. All stock requires a return authorisation to be provided by our staff before the return process begins.
Yes! You will be provided with Sendle tracking information when your parcel is sent. Larger orders will be sent via Direct Freight Express and you will be provided with a tracking number.
Wash codes are given on each product, eg- A2,C3, please refer to the WASH INSTRUCTIONS page for detailed descriptions.
This section includes details on how to wash, iron and dry your fabric or whether it is dry clean only. We recommend you read and follow these instructions for each fabric purchased.
The minimum cut for fabric and trims which are sold by the metre is half a metre (0.5), and thereafter in increments of 10cm (0.1).