Christmas Shipping Deadlines:
In order to receive your order before Christmas please order before the dates below:
– 8th of December for WA, NT, Far North & Regional QLD, Regional SA, Regional NSW
– 14th of December for Metro Areas in SA, NSW, QLD & Regional VIC
– 16th of December for Melbourne
FREE shipping on all orders over $175 for delivery in Australia.
We ship worldwide.
For delivery in Australia, we have flat rate $10 shipping for all regular size parcels. All orders are sent in our compostable bags to prevent plastic waste. We also use Sendle who are a Carbon Neutral postage service. Please note we cannot send to a PO Box. See delivery time estimates below.
Please call us on 0497 350 016 if you require express shipping, are placing a bulk order or must send to a PO Box.
Authority to Leave – To save having your delivery taken elsewhere if you are not home please let us know in your order notes if you’re happy for your order to be left in a safe place – all orders under 500g or A4 sized automatically receive authority to leave.
Delivery Estimates – All orders are sent from our Glenhuntly store, please allow 1-3 business days for processing, you will be notified as soon as your delivery is sent. Please allow extra time for orders placed during sales or Public holiday/Christmas time.
- Deliveries in Melbourne, Bendigo & Geelong, should arrive the next business day.
- Deliveries in Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, Albury, Central Coast, New Castle & Wollongong should arrive in 1 to 2 business days.
- Deliveries in Brisbane, Hobart, Launceston, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Northern Rivers, port Macquarie & Toowoomba should arrive in 2 to 5 business days.
- Deliveries in Cairns, Bundaberg, Mackay, Maryborugh, Rockhampton, Sunshine Coast & Townsville should arrive in 4 to 7 business days.
- Deliveries in Perth & Darwin should arrive in 5 to 10 business days.
For international delivery, please contact us at [email protected] and we will arrange a quote for shipping. Please be sure to include postal address and order details so we can accurately calculate postage fees based on weight and location.